Author Topic: efray question  (Read 2318 times)

plongeur66

• View Profile
Re: efray question
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2016, 07:38:31 PM »
I should be alright on TV boxes. The RCA cost me $19 delivered brand new. I still have 2 more Iviews that are functional. Whatever weird crap that's going on with the reception doesn't appear to be the fault of my current crop of 3 boxes. Some others I had were far worse and were resoldered or returned. You could get a rotor if you need to repoint your antenna for different stations. Fortunately everything I can get transmits from the same site and I have no need to mess with my antenna aim.

plongeur66

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2016, 10:22:55 PM »
Seller got Da Boot...

Will wait until the last estimated delivery day to see if it shows up....only a $3 item (18650 Battery Box).
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 10:24:48 PM by plongeur66 »

Scav

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2016, 05:05:01 PM »
The console was a dud and only one game worked in it. Every other game gave me a blank screen. Every game works in the other console. So the console itself had some bad RAM or a bad card slot or something. I wasn't worrying about it if I wasn't keeping it.

plongeur66

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2016, 05:15:08 PM »
The battery box showed up without issue, as I figured it would. Likely a previously banned seller who was breaking in a new account by selling $3 items. They busted him after a month. Has me wondering how many millions of dollars Preyfeind keeps every year when people who used fake ID to open an account are denied the opportunity to withdraw it.
On another note, the river sucks. I ordered some contractor garden hose a week ago. It qualified for free shipping and there was no ban on PO boxes (my primary address). This was bought from the river itself, rather than a reseller. They've ignored the order for a week. Apparently they don't know where they keep their sh1t, or they are trying to avoid the likely higher charge for shipping USPS.
They'd likely ream a seller's ass for ignoring an order for a week....but have no problem doing the same thing themselves.