Author Topic: Watch The Food Stops Get Locked  (Read 600 times)

plongeur66

• View Profile
Watch The Food Stops Get Locked
« on: November 03, 2016, 11:21:58 PM »
So the media has an easy time finding Walfart sites with unlocked bins and no security:

They go back a dozen times or so. Repeatedly call management saying "We know what's in your garbage".
They set up in the parking lot eating the stuff and making a ruckus. They get on a bullhorn "Attention Walfart shoppers, come see the goodies we found out back!" :

Not surprisingly, they find this when they go back:

If anybody here was diving those sites, now you know why you lost them.
They knew they were screwed and moved on quick when they spotted one of these:

If I had a sizeable business I would have a compactor already.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEm419FM5mQ

cjw7

• View Profile
Re: Watch The Food Stops Get Locked
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 01:08:58 PM »
I've never seen a walmart with trashcans...and what's up with that guy getting in the dumpster without shoes???

plongeur66

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 03:02:26 PM »
Trampling dumpster grapes into dumpster wine?

Jayfosters

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2016, 01:09:01 AM »
Sad that the news media must ruin a good thing.

I hit my north route tonight and got busted - kinda. The clothing store I hit on north route has a manager who closes at 10pm. I hurry around back @ 10:10 thinking the coast is clear. I know her little nissan cube suv from waiting / watching in the past. As I get out to find both bins empty, here she comes around the corner. She caught me red handed. I am usually very careful, I guess I am slipping. Before she could say anything I jumped in my truck and hit the accelerator. I was gone before she got out. Site probably ruined for good now :(

plongeur66

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2016, 04:50:12 AM »
She knows your name? You have bought from her also?
You should have worn a Bill Clinton mask. She would have bailed figuring you were going to grope her. ;D

Scav

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 07:00:03 AM »
Bummer.

Every single Walfart I have checked has a compactor. Dude just killed the golden goose and you know someone out there is super pissed about this.

Plus he was really obnoxious about it. Geez.

Jayfosters

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2016, 04:47:42 PM »
She knows your name? You have bought from her also?
You should have worn a Bill Clinton mask. She would have bailed figuring you were going to grope her. ;D

No, I never buy from there. She doesn't know me but she has seen my vehicle and I may be on recorded camera?

plongeur66

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2016, 05:58:23 PM »
Might be a camera (could swing your camera/phone around to spot infrared light that's likely emitted from it.) Or just other business owners/neighborhood watchers/vigilantes that have spotted you. Lots of bored busybodies around. I'll be doing another run soon, hopefully the pelican-nosed drunk will be docile/passed out.

Jayfosters

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2016, 09:49:31 PM »
Yes, there are some condos right next door where the upstairs windows face the site, and I suspect one of them called the manager.

Diving is getting harder and harder with all the publicity. TT finds are all over red dit right now, and you tube videos keep encouraging more divers and more businesses to destroy toss outs. For the drunk guy sounds like you need to think of some revenge like some dog feces in his mailbox?  ;D

plongeur66

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2016, 03:17:26 AM »
Too hard to access his mailbox. I'd either have to trespass in his yard or walk several blocks to access it from the front.
I'm thinking of rigging a taser-type circuit to send 50,000 volts through his fence when he steps on a hidden switch. :)

I saw all the warez hype on reddit. Did a short run tonight. Got rained on, no dice. Nothing in the orifice store bin. Minimal food score - some bottled water, bag of blueberry bagels, and a bunch of bananas. Not worth the 120 mile drive. I either retrieved or found destroyed the TT in most of the bins on my run, only a couple remain unaccounted for. Maybe the one I grabbed the packaging from last time will follow up by tossing the discs?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 03:22:43 AM by plongeur66 »

Jayfosters

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2016, 09:12:58 PM »
50,000 volts should do the trick  :D

I doubt any real tur bo is left out there to score. Most likely tossed at this point. Some other soft ware finds have been reported at end of October / early November. All I know is the regular 3 or 4 office stores I hit have been very dry the last several months.