Author Topic: Looks Like Somebody's Been Diving The Paperclips & GeeEnCee  (Read 497 times)

plongeur66

• View Profile
Looks Like Somebody's Been Diving The Paperclips & GeeEnCee
« on: December 28, 2016, 04:32:18 PM »
Lots of expired supplements with the codes still on, plus Paperclips planners/shredders and drugstore stuff:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Creative-Bioscience-Detox-Diet-1234-Triphala-Green-Coffee-Bean-Extr-60-Capsules-/332064905411

Jayfosters

• View Profile
Re: Looks Like Somebody's Been Diving The Paperclips & GeeEnCee
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 10:12:46 PM »
Yep, no question. He is selling expired k-cups also. He has over 1000 items in his store and 100% feedback. Impressive. I would at least use some acetone or dry eraser and remove the marker writing. Goes to show people really don't care or just have no clue.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 10:14:19 PM by Jayfosters »

plongeur66

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 01:22:27 AM »
He's selling open containers of used product as well, just search his items for "opened".
$75 for a partially consumed bag of whey???
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GNC-Pro-Performance-100-Whey-Protein-6-75-lbs-24-g-Protein-Vanilla-Cream-OPENED-/262742992206

Some of reddit have reportedly told buyers their stuff came out of the dumpster. Then they wonder why their stuff doesn't sell, or buyers demand refunds. ::)

Jayfosters

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 06:52:31 PM »
Since about the 18th, my sales have dropped off a cliff. I am not sure what it is. I have been considering which way to go. Should I keep hunting the thrifts looking for more higher end stuff like sport coats and nice shoes, or should I start diving more and listing things as is, regardless of the way it might make my store look. Every seller wants to get that high dollar buyer, but I am losing faith that it is possible for me. I may look to change my model and go back to diving, even more than ever. In fact, I will cut locks in a heartbeat if that is what I have to do to survive. I don't like playing dirty, but sometimes you must. It is kill or be killed in this jungle.

plongeur66

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 07:13:58 AM »
Every seller wants to get that high dollar buyer
I wouldn't go too high on feebay. $300 is the most expensive single item I've sold. Never forget that feebay is "pay-if-you-want-to".
I wouldn't want to have the Wheel Of Fortune stop on the $10,000 mark when the scam buyer looking to score a free item comes along.
Feebay is good for stuff with a $30 to $100 selling price that you picked up for nothing. Those shiny discs are ideal.
I will cut locks in a heartbeat
Don't let the piggies catch you, or you'll be eating free for awhile. Lock only worth cutting if you can see under the lid and know there's at least several hundred dollars of stuff in there. Often a locked bin just contains....garbage.
Maybe feebay is phuccing with your account? Any whining buyers lately? Feebay can turn off your listings so nobody sees them without you knowing. Best way to check is write down the item numbers for some of your stuff. Use a different computer to access feebay without logging in. Type one of your item numbers into the search box, and you'll know if you see the item - or a page that says it doesn't exist.

Jayfosters

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 11:45:23 PM »
Very sound advice, thank you. I have never thought of it that way, but you are 100% correct.